You can show your #DisneySide just about anywhere... home, work, outside playing in the snow (think snow mouse!) or best of all at a Disney Park! Here are a few pictures from my family's trip to Disney World. It's never too late to find your Disney Side. You can find your #DisneySide at any age!
Some of my favorite ways to show my Disney Side include:
- First and foremost, the fun and quality time with my family which result in magical memories to be cherished.
- Enjoying the rides. Kilimanjaro Safaris is a "must ride" at Animal Kingdom! Experience an exciting expedition through an African style savannah with real animals that are roaming freely. Test Track is a "must ride" at Epcot! Test Track - Board a GM vehicle to experience rigorous testing procedures first hand, from testing your car's suspension to riding through environmental chambers. Fun, fun, fun!
- Visiting different Disney Resorts and trying out their restaurants, such as Boma at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge. Character breakfasts are always fund with the kids.
- Participating in events, such as the CAN DO Volunteer event when we planted trees that served green efforts in various Southern states. The kids and I enjoyed lending a hand.
- Relaxing and taking it all in at Disney's Resorts. Disney's Polynesian Resort - This is a gorgeous top notch resort. It is a very relaxing and serene resort with beautiful grounds.
- Learning about and experiencing different cultures at Epcot, from food to rituals.
- Capturing candid moments. I spotted a little girl dressed as a princess going up the stairs at Disney's Polynesian Resort. She looked like a true princess as she held her dress and traveled the stairs with her shiny slippers!
- The bakeries... Oh, how could I forget! I smell the bakeries from a mile away! I visit every Disney bakery that I pass. I have never been disappointing! The creations are not only pleasing to the eye, but also very pleasing to the palette!
- The grand firework shows are always a great way to end the night.