You can print each coupon twice by clicking the back button on your browser.
Also, my local CVS takes competitor coupons for new prescription and transfers. I was able to gain a $25 gift card by using my Rite Aid coupon to have a prescripion filled at CVS today.
Here are a few more deals that you may be interested in this week at CVS.
CVS Lingo: ECB = ExtraCare Bucks
ECBs are printed out with your receipt and can be used on your next transaction. They do have expiration dates.
- Glade Sense & Spray ($5.99) and get $1 ECB back. (LIMIT 1)- Use the $4.00 off coupon in the March issue of ALL YOU. It will be $.99 AFTER coupon and ECB!
- Get $5 ECB when you purchase $10 worth of Veet products. ($5.49 each) (LIMIT 1)- $2.00 off any Veet product. The coupon can be printed off twice. $1.98 for two AFTER coupons and ECB.
- Accu-Check/Aviva Diabetes Monitors ($9.99) and get $9.99 in ECB back. (LIMIT 1) FREE after ECB!
- Get $4 ECB when you buy two Softsoap Ensembles Hand Soap ($3.99 each). (LIMIT 3) FREE after two coupons AND ECB!- $2.00 off of 1 coupon in the March 22nd SmartSource insert.
- ALL Rimmel cosmectics BOGO free.- Use the FREE Rimmel Sexy Curves Mascara coupon out of the April issue of ALL YOU. You will get 2 FREE mascaras AFTER coupon.
- Scrubbing Bubbles Action Scrubber or Toilet Cleaning Gel ($2.99).- $2.75 off of one coupon. Only $.24 after coupon!